Ananth - Founder & CEO - Techdivine Creative Services
Ananth was born in Mumbai, India on November 16th 1981. He is very passionate about working with ‘brands’ and ‘technology products’. As a hobby and pastime, he loves drawing, sketching, playing musical instruments, running long distances, listening to instrumental music, writing, photography and reading.
He has an insane work ethic and his discipline towards punctuality is almost on the verge of awe.
Ananth has been awarded the Best Digital Marketing Professional in India by CMO Council & World Marketing Congress and has won many other accolades and recognition's in the field of Marketing & Management.
He is a renowned Corporate Trainer & Speaker on Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Marketing Management & Social Media ROI.
Academic Profile – Ananth V
- PGCPM – IIM Indore (Scored outstanding credentials in Marketing Research, Quantitative Statistics and Financial management)
- PGDJMC – IGNOU (Journalism & Mass communication)
- Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations – Welingkars institute of Management studies
- Diploma in Advanced Animation & Visual effects – IIDT Pvt Ltd.
- B.Com – Mumbai University
- Google SEO - "Power Searching with GOOGLE Certification"
- Technology skill certifications – Brainbench, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic programming (NLP)
- Comic Books and Graphic Novels certification – University of Boulder, Colorado, USA
TOP Current NEWS Update - Most recent Social media Digital Marketing Workshop course from Ananth V garners 1.89 Million impressions
Ananth's Recent Digital Marketing Social media Workshop Corporate Training course events:
- Most recent Course workshop conducted: Learn Digital Marketing and Social media - Mumbai POWER Workshop hands-on Training 2 days -APRIL 23rd & 24th 2016
- Online Workshop Course Social Media Digital Marketing - MARCH - 19th, 20th, 26th & 27th 2016
- National Workshop 2 days on Digital Marketing & Social Media Training course event at ITM Universe - Konvophilia - Vadodara, Gujarat
- POWER Workshop course event on Digital marketing & Social media
- Most Recent: 3 Day Digital Marketing Workshop in Mumbai crosses 1.89 MILLION impressions - 6th Workshop on Digital Marketing Social media WORKSHOP course by Ananth V - March 4th, 5th and 6th 2016
- Upcoming Online Workshop Course on Social Media Digital Marketing
- Most recent event: Social media marketing Workshop course in Mumbai on Feb 6th 2016
- Recent EVENT: Jan 2nd and Jan 3rd 2016 - 2 Day hands-on intensive training workshop on Digital Marketing and Social media in Mumbai by Ananth V - This event garnered over half MILLION impressions (i.e. 5,00,000 + impressions) - Click here to read more
- Corporate Training Video - 2 Hours On "ROI on Digital Marketing and Social media for Corporate Brands" for NIIT Ltd. on Dec 9th 2015 (Watch this space for the LIVE Video Link to be updated soon)
- Other events: (1) October 10th & 11th, 2015 (2) August 8th & 9th, 2015, (3) ONLINE Course on Digital Marketing & Social Media with Bonus 1 Month of Support from Award winning CEO - Workshop on Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO and Blogging by award winning Digital marketing and social media CEO Mr.Ananthanarayanan V
Professional profile: 12+ years as on Jan 2016:
12+ Years of work experience with advertising agencies and corporate diversified across divisions of Sales, Marketing, Product Branding, Training and IT, for brands like Pfizer, NPCIL, Kingfisher, ING, NIIT, Apple, WSI, UB group & Aptech.
Founded Techdivine Creative Services in 2010 during which the brand and office got registered. Launched our second and registered flagship brand ‘Your SMQ – Social media quotient’ to cater to digital marketing, social media and consumer research insights.
Recognitions, Awards, interviews, events and other credentials: Our CEO Ananth V has:
- Won the Global Peter Drucker challenge 2014, by Peter Drucker Society Europe, which saw 140 submissions from 40 countries.
- Won the Best Digital Marketing Professional in India award by CMO Council and World Marketing Congress in November 2014 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai, India.
- Was interviewed by BBC Business worldwide (Money & Finance) by the iconic Mr.Peter Day at the Drucker Forum (GPDF14) in Vienna, Austria.
- Was invited by IIT Mumbai as a ‘Honorary judge’ at their annual fest, ‘Mood Indigo’ for their Technical design contest.
- Was Nominated for “Rashtriya Gaurav Award” for his work towards various NGO’s
- Is frequently invited as a "Social media influencer" by corporate brands across industries by brands like Honda, TATA, etc
- Was invited as a key note speaker at Google event in Mumbai – Google business group – Socialmedia marketing for corporate brands
- Been invited as a Key note speaker, speaker, panel speaker, facilitator and specialized Corporate Trainer across Global panels, Corporations & Educational institutions across the globe.
Something more personal: About Ananth:
- An avid comic books fan and reader, a newbie 'memorabilia' collector of comic books & sci-fi movies and one of the biggest fans of Mickey Mouse.
- On a Sunday, you could probably spot him wearing one of his batman tee’s and participating in a marathon / running event.
- He is extremely passionate about ‘Automobiles’, loves creative & visual arts. Has never missed a Kala Ghoda Arts festival till date and frequents Jehangir Art Gallery & NCPA in Mumbai. He is a fanatic of Sachin Tendulkar / Michael Schumacher / Michael Jordan / Dean Karnazes and an avid reader of fiction, management and biography books. His favorite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez. And the causes he cares a lot about are Food & Hunger, Orphanages & destitute children, mentally challenged and Autism awareness.
- His favorite city and travel place is Rome. The Food he loves the most is anything that is ‘home made’.
- His favorite quote: Life has a way of balancing itself.
- His most admired icons: Mother Teresa, Muhammad Ali, Dhirubhai Ambani, Albert Einstein, Malala Yousafzai and Narayana Murthy.
- You can connect with him online across his social networking profiles and blogs as shared below – Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn - Tumblr - Instagram - Pinterest - YouTube - Travel mobile clicks photography - Artwork - Personal Blog - Comic Books - Learning Languages Blog .