In the Media, NEWS, Global Awards, Recognition's, Interviews and more:
3 Time Global Award Winning Digital Marketing CEO in the field of Digital Marketing, Social Media ROI and Marketing Management Entrepreneurship.
Related Links of Recognition's, Awards, interviews, events and other credentials of ANANTH:
- Awarded by CMO ASIA & World Marketing Congress >>> "Most Influential Digital Marketing Leaders 2016" Blog link - Facebook Post link
- Won the Best Digital Marketing Professional in India award by CMO Council and World Marketing Congress in November 2014 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai, India.
- Was interviewed by BBC Business worldwide (Money & Finance) by the iconic Mr.Peter Day at the Drucker Forum (GPDF14) in Vienna, Austria.
- Won the First place Global Peter Drucker challenge Entrepreneurs category 2014, by Peter Drucker Society Europe, which saw 140 submissions from 40 countries.
- Invited as a Speaker at BBC KNOWLEDGE - National Digital Marketing Awards at Taj Lands End, Mumbai on Feb 13th 2017 on the topic of "DIGITAL STRATEGY - Digital Marketing"
- Is frequently invited as a "Social media influencer" by corporate brands across industries by brands like Honda, TATA, etc
- Was invited as a key note speaker at Google event in Mumbai – Google business group – Socialmedia marketing for corporate brands
- Been invited as a Key note speaker, speaker, panel speaker, facilitator and specialized Corporate Trainer across Global panels, Corporations & Educational institutions across the globe on topics of Digital Marketing, Social Media ROI, Branding, Entrepreneurship, Technology integrated Marketing and Marketing research management.
- Was invited by IIT Mumbai as a ‘Honorary judge’ at their annual fest, ‘Mood Indigo’ for their Technical design contest.
- Was Nominated for “Rashtriya Gaurav Award” for his work towards various NGO’s
Ananth was born in Mumbai, India on November 16th 1981. He is very passionate about working with ‘brands’ and ‘technology products’. As a hobby and pastime, he loves drawing, sketching, playing musical instruments, running long distances, listening to instrumental music, writing, photography and reading. He has an insane work ethic and his discipline towards punctuality is almost on the verge of awe.
He has published three books, one of which was covered by the Times of India team in Mumbai and his third book, "Social Media Marketing BRAND ROI" was among the most popular books in that genre in Jan 2015 on Amazon across USA and Europe.
He has conducted hands-on Case Study & ROI focused "Digital Marketing Corporate Training Programs" for 1,000+ participants across ELITE Academic institutions and Top Corporate Organizations
Core skills: Designing and implementing ROI based Digital Marketing social media campaigns across 23 industries and 6 countries (INDIA, UK, USA, UAE, SPAIN and AUSTRALIA) with focus towards strategies, branding, Big Data analytics and consumer research insights.
Academic Profile – Ananth V
- PGCPM – IIM Indore (Scored outstanding credentials in Marketing Research, Quantitative Statistics and Financial management)
- PGDJMC – IGNOU (Journalism & Mass communication)
- Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations – Welingkars institute of Management studies
- Diploma in Advanced Animation & Visual effects – IIDT Pvt Ltd.
- B.Com – Mumbai University
- Google SEO - "Power Searching with GOOGLE Certification"
- Technology skill certifications – Brainbench, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic programming (NLP)
- Comic Books and Graphic Novels certification – University of Boulder, Colorado, USA
Professional profile: 13+ years as on Jan 2017: 13+ Years of work experience with advertising agencies and corporate diversified across divisions of Sales, Marketing, Product Branding, Training and IT, for brands like Pfizer, NPCIL, Kingfisher, ING, NIIT, Apple, WSI, UB group & Aptech. Founded Techdivine Creative Services in 2010 during which the brand and office got registered. Launched our second and registered flagship brand ‘Your SMQ – Social media quotient’ to cater to digital marketing, social media and consumer research insights.
International Courses & Advanced Workshop Programs launched in DUBAI, USA, INDIA for Corporate and Elite academic Institutions by Ananth V:
- INTERNATIONAL Digital Marketing Social media Corporate Training Workshop Programs: DUBAI - INDIA - USA, UK, UAE, AUS
- INTERNATIONAL Digital Marketing Social media Training programs for Elite Academic Universities & Institutions - DUBAI - INDIA - USA,UK,UAE,AUS
Ananth's most recent Digital Marketing Social media Workshop Corporate Training course events:
- Advanced Digital Marketing Corporate Training Program 50 PGP Participants - 3 Day hands-on Case Study based Training IIM INDORE
- Digital Marketing and Metrics Customer Journey, Buyer Persona, Digital Touchpoints 4 Day Case study based Training Program - S P JAIN GLOBAL MANAGEMENT
- Digital Marketing Corporate Training Program - Dec 2016 - 3 Days - Larsen & Toubro Ltd. ( L & T Ltd.)
- Corporate Training Workshop Certificate Course Programs on Advanced Social Media Marketing, Advanced Digital Marketing and Social media Analytics, Advanced Pay Per Click campaigns - All three programs conducted (Via Satellite) Online Live Video Interactive Training - Every Sunday
- IIM INDORE 70 PGP participants: Marketing in the age of Digital Disruption: Event campus: Mumbai: Sept 11 2016: Digital Marketing ROI
- 6th September: Customized Corporate Training On Social Media & Digital Marketing: Industry: Film & Animation: Hyper VFX
- August & September 2016 - Digital Marketing Training and Workshop courses: August & September: 2 months - Advanced Learning courses
- Learn Digital Marketing and Social media - Mumbai POWER Workshop hands-on Training 2 days -APRIL 23rd & 24th 2016
- Online Workshop Course Social Media Digital Marketing - MARCH - 19th, 20th, 26th & 27th 2016
- National Workshop 2 days on Digital Marketing & Social Media Training course event at ITM Universe - Konvophilia - Vadodara, Gujarat
- POWER Workshop course event on Digital marketing & Social media
- 3 Day Digital Marketing Workshop in Mumbai crosses 1.89 MILLION impressions - 6th Workshop on Digital Marketing Social media WORKSHOP course by Ananth V - March 4th, 5th and 6th 2016
- Upcoming Online Workshop Course on Social Media Digital Marketing
- Most recent event: Social media marketing Workshop course in Mumbai on Feb 6th 2016
- Recent EVENT: Jan 2nd and Jan 3rd 2016 - 2 Day hands-on intensive training workshop on Digital Marketing and Social media in Mumbai by Ananth V - This event garnered over half MILLION impressions (i.e. 5,00,000 + impressions) - Click here to read more
- Corporate Training Video - 2 Hours On "ROI on Digital Marketing and Social media for Corporate Brands" for NIIT Ltd. on Dec 9th 2015 (Watch this space for the LIVE Video Link to be updated soon)
- Other events: (1) October 10th & 11th, 2015 (2) August 8th & 9th, 2015, (3) ONLINE Course on Digital Marketing & Social Media with Bonus 1 Month of Support from Award winning CEO - Workshop on Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO and Blogging by award winning Digital marketing and social media CEO Mr.Ananthanarayanan V
Something more personal: About Ananth:
- An avid comic books fan and reader, a newbie 'memorabilia' collector of comic books & sci-fi movies and one of the biggest fans of Mickey Mouse.
- On a Sunday, you could probably spot him wearing one of his batman tee’s and participating in a marathon / running event.
- He is extremely passionate about ‘Automobiles’, loves creative & visual arts. Has never missed a Kala Ghoda Arts festival till date and frequents Jehangir Art Gallery & NCPA in Mumbai. He is a fanatic of Sachin Tendulkar / Michael Schumacher / Michael Jordan / Dean Karnazes and an avid reader of fiction, management and biography books. His favorite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez. And the causes he cares a lot about are Food & Hunger, Orphanages & destitute children, mentally challenged and Autism awareness.
- His favorite city and travel place is Rome. The Food he loves the most is anything that is ‘home made’.
- His favorite quote: Life has a way of balancing itself.
- His most admired icons: Mother Teresa, Muhammad Ali, Dhirubhai Ambani, Albert Einstein, Malala Yousafzai, Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam & Narayana Murthy.
- You can connect with him online across his social networking profiles and blogs as shared below – Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn - Tumblr - Instagram - Pinterest - YouTube - Travel mobile clicks photography - Artwork - Personal Blog - Comic Books - Amazon Authors - Learning Languages Blog .