It’s always exciting and fun to attend events as a Speaker, especially when you have corporate professionals and business owners as the audience, since the interactions are always higher and usually extremely engaging.
The event was from Google Business Group in Mumbai at Mithibai College on 21/12/2013 and the event pictures were covered by The Indian Networker and the topic was “ROI for Social media for BRANDS” and all I had actually prepared for, was merely the presentation slides. WHY? Well, because for a topic like this, one really can’t prepare too much as it would depend on the “queries” and the engagement that the audience does with you during each slide.
So, a sincere thanks to every participant for making the presentation very interactive and engaging with rich sets of questions.
Few of the questions were as under:
– How do you really decide on your TG?
– How do you finalize on which social networking site to choose as a platform for marketing?
– What trends do you need to be a part of? Does creating a TREND on your own make sense as a brand?
– What does one do, when the management or brand needs us to be, well, simply ‘trending’ or merely “searchable” on Google and nothing more!
– What metrics do you think one should track for brands that belong to industries like Logistics and that too for brands that are much new or rather newer entrants?
– How does one equate engagement with ROI and how does one plan the engagement to eventually convert to ROI?
– Are demographics of users and other metrics compulsory to be measured while planning a SMM campaign?
– How do we measure ROI on Social media and decide which metrics are important?
– Should we be present on facebook or twitter? How to decide on the platform?
– What exactly is “relevant content”?
– How essential is it to understand whether the brands are ready to do a social media campaign and why?
– Does social media work across industries or only for specific services and sectors?
– Does ROI tracking work for leads or enquiries or even for actual sales conversions?
– Content: How important and integral part of a campaign is it?
- Connect with team at TECHDIVINE Creative Services for engaging conversation on Technology, Social media marketing, Branding, Contests, Creative step by step Tutorials & more Online across – Techdivine on Twitter – Facebook – Google Plus – Slideshare – You Tube – Pinterest
- Interested in our Case studies – Reach us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our FREE 5 STAR Rated Android app on Google Play:Click here
– How do you decide on ‘conversion ratios’ for brands that are belonging to new industries or new business models?
Given below is the presentation that was shared during the event:
Did you attend the event? Do share your comments, queries with me here, would love to hear from you.
If you have queries or feedback, feel free to connect with me across any of my social networking site profiles shared below.
Have a wonderful connect and an amazing year ahead.
- ROI on Digital and social media: Google Business Group Mumbai event
- Comic Con India event 2013 in Mumbai
- Google India GDayX Mumbai
- ROI on social media marketing by Ananth V