Google has just launched a new feature called Account Activity which gives you a summarized report of your usage of various Google services. This includes a count of the number of emails you have sent or received, The locations you have signed in from along with the ISP used, the various browsers and platforms used and your web history to name a few.
This service is purely opt-in and will give you a summary of a month’s usage. Just click here and click on the Account Activity in the right panel. You can also check out various other products that Google offers.
Once you opt-in, you should get a mail within minutes which will take you to your account activity report. You might have to enter your password again just for the sake of security.
So how many mails did you send in the past month? Let us know in the comments. Stay connected with us to know more tips like these. Ciao.
- You can also reach us via our Quick Contact form ~ Click here
- STAY updated with the Latest News & Guides with us on the Blog link – SUBSCRIBE for FREE here
SUBSCRIBE to Our Newsletters for FREE & Stay Updated
You can also Connect with us here:
- Google Plus One Button for Your rich SEO
- Free Photoshop tutorial
- Angry Birds Space by ROVIO is now available for DOWNLOAD
- Pinterest : Social bookmarking via the Visual Medium
- Social Media Marketing connect Blog Top nine posts that you might have missed
- Get your Netiquettes right. Don’t make a social faux pas
- The new facebook brand pages are here