Delivering Brand goals with our Social media marketing experience across Industries – Read Case Studies – PART 1
We are a digital marketing agency with a simple goal: “Innovate, work together as a team, Believe and Achieve”
Based on our experiences, we thought of putting together some of our most recent campaign case studies and sharing it with all of you.
Part 1 of this post will cover 2 such case studies.
Please feel free to share your comments, views or queries with us here.
Case 1: Finance Industry: (This Client Brand also won the Prestigious Zee Business Award)
The Campaign: Social media marketing campaign for:
– A combination of emailer marketing for Landing page leads & redirects
– Promoting their brand services product offers using just two social media platforms and
– Extensive brand monitoring.
Client’s Core Industry: Finance
- Achieve successful (leads & high redirects) on the brand’s landing page
- Brand monitoring (For queries, mentions etc)
- Reach across geo targeted users inMumbai,India
All our campaigns are done Online from Step 1 and closely monitored by us using reports, analysis and our core metrics strategy Your SMQ ~ Social Media Quotient process:
Step 1: (This step is common for all client brands and campaigns initiated from our end)
Understanding BRAND YOU & Your Business model:
We first asked our client to share the crux of their business, business model, products and services, their basic member demographics and ticket size of their business leads.
Core Platforms integrated: Twitter & Blog
Highlights of how we did it for Case 1:
This is where we evaluate whether a social media campaign is really right for the Brand at this juncture. What content style, tools or platforms can be integrated as a campaign strategy using a social media marketing campaign for the said brand for their desired goals?
A detailed post on this can be found here: Is Social media marketing really for Brand you? First, know your smq ~ Click here for link
Understanding their repetitive problems if at all any and providing a range of options and solutions to tackle the same.
In this case, the brand belonged to FINANCE industry and hence dealt with secure and sensitive information. So we gave them a campaign solution where the tracking happens from our end, but the controls of every sensitive data rest with them only. The core here was, trust between the agency and the brand to work smoothly towards a common goal.
We also catered to their biggest concern of Communication and brand monitoring at this point, wherein, earlier, users used to post queries about their business faq’s across consumer forums, random finance discussion sites etc. For this we provided the following platforms integrated services:
- A Blog wherein users could communicate with a face of the company for any and all faq
- A twitter platform sharing only the new offers and products of the company
- We also integrated blog and twitter together to share valuable market reports, analysis and made sure their video posts reached users across geo targeted locations too.
This helped in:
– Bringing together users talking about their products, services, faq’s under a single platform and thereby avoiding random mentions or posts from them if any.
– Since users now knew where to look for ‘interesting’ information related to finance products and services offered by this industry, we shared valuable insights from time to time thereby educating readers and adding value at every stage.
– This also gave us a targeted audience to share the brands latest offers and redirect interested users to the client’s landing page for lead enquiries.
Goals: In eight months:
In this process, in a period of eight months, we added 34% increase in leads for the brand and at the same time, added a wonderful control using the common platform for user queries if any whilst reaching across a larger targeted audience.
Case 2: For a Hospitality Industry
The Campaign: Not only was there a need for promoting a new brand launch, but the biggest concern was to stand unique as their strategic location of business was perfect, but also rampant with their closest competitors all around them who were already well established. Challenge was to get users to experience this brand right from the opening day.
Client’s core industry: Hospitality
The Goal: New Brand Launched, Larger reach and redirect users to experience the services offered by the client brand. Keep conversations engaging throughout.
Core Platforms integrated: Twitter, Blog, website, foursquare
Highlights of how we did it:
Step 1: Same as mentioned above for case 1.
- We needed to track the influencers first as this was a hospitality industry with focus on service and quality.
- We needed users to experience the product and become our online brand ambassadors too.
Strategy: Our strategy was to interact with users and understand what they enjoyed and liked the most. We had one-one conversations with them (non-business) and with that a well planned strategy to ‘not sell’ but connect with only those users to begin with, who enjoyed using the brand services. We did that with a strong and well planned strategy, with twitter alone in this case to begin with and a lot of social media quotient analysis and tracking every single day.
Engaging with the brand & giving users the brand experience:
We put forth a blog integration with facebook as a landing page for users to post their queries and at the same time we shared interesting updated engaging conversations to add value to their entertainment and daily routine.
We had a breakthrough in the fifth month wherein with enough data and targeted consumer statistics, we reached the right set of users who were looking for similar products.
In one such case, a prospect was tweeting randomly on her way from one city to another, about looking for a service similar to what our client offered. When we engaged her in a conversation, it turned out, she was heading for the city where our client was located. We not only shared a successful rapport with her online, but, she came down to our client’s business place, experienced and tweeted happily about it. Then, there was no looking back for us. We had hit the right cord with many users online who became brand ambassadors for clients services and we quickly integrated foursquare application which further boosted the check-ins, special offers, product user experiences and with that, of course the brand reach too.
The core in the case was achieved via relationship building and in-depth consumer preferences understanding with continuous tracking and monitoring using our social media quotient analysis process.
Stay tuned for PART 2 – Case Studies: Click here to SUBSCRIBE for FREE & Stay Updated
Looking forward to your comments, views and responses here.
Have a wonderful brand connect.
Let’s connect on social platforms with Brand Techdivine Creative Services:
- Techdivine Creative Services on Facebook
- Techdivine Creative Services on Twitter
- Techdivine Creative Services on Google Plus
- Techdivine Creative Services Website
- Is Social media marketing really for you
- Your SMQ Online SEO & OffPage SEO Website Optimization
- Your SMQ – Key Branding Rules Online
- Online marketing Services from Techdivine Creative Services
- Marketing & Social media trend setters for 2011 and 2012
- Viral Marketing: Integrating social media monitoring connect tools
- Top 7 most resourceful posts for you – Social media